I had a lots of fun putting journalistic and figurative expressions in my thesis. I agree with Lenina and understand that leaving them there would cause more harm than good. While removing them, I felt like I’m removing some of my personality from the thesis. I didn’t want them to be completely lost, because they remind me of the fun I had writing them. The best place for them to live is here.
- An analytical mind setting a foot on a data set. (And leaving a deep print)
- …saying that firemen are causing fire.
- When reliable data is required, it must be 100% verified, period.
- Data verification is an important issue. However, this thesis may be considered a scenario in case 100% verified data is provided, as the trouble don’t end there.
- A greedy algorithm and a brutal attack (these are actually legitimate computer science terms).
- Power of statistical tests.
- A program would be condemned to be user-hostile.
- A program doesn’t even say “thank you”.